Monday, February 22, 2016

Tuesday


We're enjoying a late-Summer surprise rainy day today. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. These gloomy days are my heartbeat. I cannot wrap my head around the concept that this isn't everyone's favourite kind of day. Madness.



These are the things that I love about today:
- A morning nap, listening to the rain outside
- Freshly washed towels that make our musty old bathroom smell warm and clean
- Warming Jackson's bottles before feeding them to him
- A living room bathed in easy grey light
- Leaving Jackson in his snuggly PJs all day, instead of his usual Summer attire of a T-shirt and a cloth nappy
- Jackson's warm little breath on my neck as we cuddle
- Curry for lunch
- Wind in the trees
- Cozy cups of tea



Happy Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment